Friday, February 28, 2014

update to yesterday's post

I am going to have to clairify a few things from yesterday I think.  Maybe clarify is not the correct word in reality maybe accept would be a better word.  After quite a heated "debate" with the well meaning husband who doesn't really have blinders on like I thought, he pointed out all those thing I just wrote about are my issues.  No one else's.  All mine.  100 %.  Making myself bonkers is my special skill and and the sooner I accept this the better off I will be.

Needless to say I was not very pleased with this attack, as I saw it, on my character.  As it always does, it took me some time to really think over his words and realize he was not attacking me just telling me some truths that I didn't want to hear, but needed to hear anyhow.  The gist was all the pressure I feel is completely self imposed. 

He's right. Now what?

No comments:

Post a Comment