Sunday, February 23, 2014

i despise thieves

Ok friends I have decide if I'm going to make the call.  I hate the call.  The one to the neuro's office.  It always leads to iv steroid treatments and all the b.s. that goes along with them.

This is the part of dealing with m.s. that totally pisses me off.  Not only do I have to give up my life to sit in the infusion center for three days, I have to ask someone to drive me and sit with me.  My hubby has a busy week at work.  My parents shouldn't have to take care of me. Hell I should be taking care of them at this stage of our lives. Then there is the withdrawal week of Hell.  

 Dance classes, swim practice, grocery shopping, dance comp ( up in freakin Detroit), costume alterations, cooking,cleaning, life.........
M.s. steals my time
M.S. steals my words
M.S. steals my strength
M.S. steals my enthusiasm

I despise thieves.  This one is not going to get away with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment